Monday, September 20, 2010

fall finally fall

Such a relief to be able to say the judge was cool. That hurdle is over and now we can breathe again. Boyd got a fine and probation and he is required to do a pretty intense counseling course. But, all in all in could have been allot worse.
We are still, attempting to move. Our lease was up the beginning of this month, but the manager is being cool and working with us. We cannot renew our lease here because of the income requirements, we do not qualify now that we are married. It could be worse!! We are on the waiting list for another set of apartments, the person in them keeps extending there move out date!! Pretty frustrating, Boyd and I have gotten into the habit of saying,"lets's wait until we move" to allot of things, feels like we are just holding our breath til we know what we are doing.
At least we are not holding our breath to see if he is going to jail anymore!
My mom is moving to another country with her husband. I think it is an interesting choice. She has always been a wanderer, and had that gypsy spirit. Hopefully they will have an amazing, beautiful experience there!! It is definitely weird to think of her going so far away, but I believe it will be for the best. When she moved to California in March, I thought I was going to loose it with not knowing what to do with myself. That was a very good move though, it is better, healthier for us to be apart and able to make our own choices. I know we will always be close, now we can just learn how to be close and healthy.

It is amazing to put the kids on the bus in the morning, seeing them growing up and becoming independent little people.Sterling will join them at the bus stop in just one short year!! Desi absolutely adores waking up  int the morning to her princess alarm clock, and Austen is adjusting well to middle school. It will take some time, the comfort of elementary school is changing to more expectations and I know it is overwhelming but I believe he is going to do great! We go to the G.A.T.E open house Tuesday night and that will be very exciting!
There is a house, I was driving in our neighborhood and saw this house with a for rent sign. I peeked in the windows, walked through the yard. I called the number, a realtor owns the house and rents it out. It is a four bedroom, two bath home. It is in our price range! I really would be ecstatic to move into this house with my family, I think it would be an amazing change for us! We could grow into this house and settle down. Stop moving. Maybe in the future we could even buy it from the realtor. 
I think life is going very well for us. I am hope-full and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment