Monday, September 13, 2010

Overwhelmed

So, we have three cars between us, a 95 Probe, a 95 truck and 2005 Grand Am. The only one running right now is the Grand Am, and not to mention Boyd dosent "technically" get his license back til November. *Big Sigh* The Probe needs like a whole new engine, the truck needs new tires. So we do all the running and working and everything with one car right now, which really is fine, considering he works swing and I only work three days a week.

But. Im impatient, or frustrated or something. We honestly have so much going on. I think I am overwhelmed, yes a little. We have to move, in the begining of November. We no longer qualify for "low income" housing, the apts we live in do not have market rate homes. So we get to move. That really is a big stress, I have always moved so much and I just want to settle somewhere and be happy with it.

We only have one car right now, we run around picking up kids, dropping off kids, sharing kids with other people (unfortunate but true) who we really cannot stand.......we are both overwhelmed.
Boyd gets sentenced tomorrow, I think I am sick with anxiety, I am all over the place and I think I just need to quit and have some "me" time.

No comments:

Post a Comment